Monday, October 8, 2007

Janet Jackson is writing book about her weight journey

Janet Jackson is writing book Janet Jackson is writing a book about her weight loss journey. This book will cover her struggle with her weight loss and weight gains. This book will also cover some valuable nutritional dieting tips.


Janet Jackson says: "I'm writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain."I'm really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself."


Jackson was not able to see her own reflection when she gained 60 pounds to her total weight last year.


Janet further added: "I could not believe how big I was, how heavy I really was. I would see myself in the mirror, but I wouldn't look too often. I didn't want to get used to that image."

0 comments: