Friday, November 16, 2007

Kimberley Locke lose 40 pounds at Jenny Craig weight loss program

Kimberley Locke  Jenny Craig We have so far heard about Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertinelli’s dramatic weight loss at Jenny Craig weight loss program. Now we have none other than Kimberley Dawn Locke well known as a singer, plus size fashion model and her recent participation in the American Idol television series, dropping pounds on Jenny Craig weight loss program.


Kimberley Locke is the newest celebrity joining Jenny Craig and was able to lose 40 pounds to reach a new weight of 138 and dropped her size from 14 to 6.


"I call my friends and they're like, 'How much do you weigh?'" she tells us. "I'm like, 'I weigh what I weighed when I was a [high school] sophomore!'" Kimberley says Jenny Craig helped her with "portion control" and she's been keeping a blog on the Jenny Craig Website.


Check out Kimberley Locke official websites: Kimberley Locke Web and at Jenny Craig check out her official blog Kimberley Locke

0 comments: