Sunday, December 9, 2007

Became super slimmer with Weight Watchers

Jude Price age 58 from Dursley used to weigh 16st 13lbs and wore 26 size clothes. But Jude was able to lose 6st 7lbs with the help of her local Weight Watchers group in 18 months.


Jude Said, "I felt I was a real burden to them. I couldn't join in the fun and I always seemed to be tagging along at the back." Jude was warned that her weight was bad for her health. Jude then realized she needed to lose weight to improve her health.


Jude stopped eating fatty foods, cheese and bread and started eating more fruits and vegetables. Jude started exercising with some walking. "Losing weight has knocked 10 years off me," she said. "I feel on top of the world. I'm able to buy clothes that not only fit me but feel good on me."


According to Jude's Weight Watchers' group leader Margo Walters, She was just an amazing woman. "She had a lot of weight to lose and she just steadily worked at it. She is very determined," said Margo, whose group meets at the Dursley Community Centre in Rednock Drive.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Thats great. The decision to carry out a physical fitness program cannot be taken lightly. It requires a lifelong commitment of time and effort which Jude has shown. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

I have tried another way to lose
weight. I tried adipex and it is
really effective. i have lost lots
of weight. I ordered it online from
www.medsheaven.com I highly
recommend this, and this didn't
require a prescription! ST