Friday, December 21, 2007

Angelina Jolie revealed her recent weight loss

Angelina recent weight loss Angelina Jolie has revealed that her recent weight loss was due to the grief and tension she was going through after her mother death earlier this year in January.


Angelina mother, Marcheline Bertrand passed away in January this year after losing her battle with ovarian cancer. Angelina criticized media reports about her recent weight loss. Her recent weight loss was due to grief and not due to her intentions to look skinny.


Angelina told Grazia magazine:

I have always been lean and this year I lost my mother and I've gone through a lot.

The thing that's disturbing is that instead of people saying, 'This looks like a person that's actually dealing with something, probably from emotions', they say, 'Does she fit into skinny jeans and look thin?

I want people to understand who I am as a person is not somebody that's trying to look thin, but just trying to work through a very difficult year.

Angelina has lot of praise for her partner Brad Pitt for his support during grief period and spent time with her after her mother’s death. According to Jolia Was just 'extraordinary'.


He sat with me and held her hand. After she passed away he spend the night asking my brother and me about our mother and got us to tell funny stories about her. He focused on all the love and joy we were fortunate enough to have had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com

Unknown said...

I have tried another way to lose
weight. I tried adipex and it is
really effective. i have lost lots
of weight. I ordered it online from
www.medsheaven.com I highly
recommend this, and this didn't
require a prescription! ST